Your sexual orientation can be seen through Astrology, however not always an LGBTQ person will have these specific aspects. But mostly a very Uranian energy is seen within the chart, aswell as Gemini / Mercury aspects
In the Birthchart :
• Uranus in 1st house or on ASC
• Mars in Gemini / Aquarius
• Mars in 3rd / 11th house
• Uranus making an aspect to Venus/Mars
• Venus in the 5th, 8th or 12th house
• Mercury conjunct Southnode (in 5th, 8th or 12th house)
• Venus/Mars is mutable signs (pisces, saggittarius, Gemini, Virgo)
• Uranus in the 7th house ruled by Aquarius
• Gemini stellium
• Chiron square Venus/Mars (may indicate sexual abuse)
As said before, it’s actually not so easy to see the sexual orientation in a Natalchart, because Love simply isn’t a gender. Love is Love. And because we were biologically build to reproduce with the opposite sex, this question simply doesn’t matter or even apply within a Birthchart. However with the aspects listed here, there could be an indicator of an opportunity to develop homosexuality. A birthchart is made up of possibilities. We are still the creators of our own life, and even with relocation through Astrocartography we can fully change our own course in life.
These aspects can also express themselves differently besides homosexuality, it can simply indicate a person with unique/unusual ideas and preferences towards areas in life.
Want to know more about sex :